The first Friday meeting of this academic year is behind us.
Here is what happened:
- Kuba, the coordinator of the Garage of Complexity opened the meeting.
- Artur and Kasia talked about their experiences at the Life Science Open Space Krakow 2015 which they attended with Sonia. Their participation was funded by the Garage of Complexity.
- Prof. Maciej Nowak explained our new formal status as a part of the Mark Kac Complex Systems Research Centre and expressed his support for the Garage.
- Prof. Gudowska-Nowak talked about possible opportunities for research in her teams labs at the Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology.
- Przemek advertised his project named Digitalizing human emotions in the virtual worlds and then we visited his Interface Laboratory.
- Michał talked about his recent adventures in the world of art and neural networks.
- Piotr, presented the new Garage of Complexity website.
- Kuba and Piotr recapitulated their latest meeting with 3DGence concerning the 3D Bioprinter project.
- Piotr closed the meeting.
It took us 3 hours this time but it was all inspiring. Below are some photos from the meeting.